C&C 27 Association Forum

This Forum is supported by C&C 27 owners like you whose membership in the C&C 27 Association makes possible this Forum and the accompanying site. Thank you, members, for your continuing commitment.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

if you need to reset your password, you will have to confirm the request clicking the URL in the email that you will receive (Just in case check the spam folder)
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact me

#1 2024-07-23 11:32:32

mDierker

1977 - New owner saying hello.

Hi,
    I'm a new owner of a 1977 and thought I would just say hi.  Looks to be some great info accumulated in this forum, so thanks for that. 

She came with two mainsails and two roller furling Genoas.  I haven't sailed her yet, but im gonna guess I will want a nylon light air sail at some point.  (we had a Catalina 22 with a nylon drifter, I think that's basically like a nylon 180?  In any event it was our favorite sail.)  So any thoughts and or opinions on light air sails would be appreaciated.

Lastly, if anyone has thoughts on what sorts of conditions I can cover with a double reefed main and a 150 roller furling jib, I'd be happy to hear them.  Thanks!

-Mark (1977 Nessie)

Board footer